- http://mi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Listusers - Wikipedia Maori
- http://www.learningmedia.co.nz/ngata/ - the Ngata Dictionary
- http://mi.wikibooks.org/wiki/Special:Recentchanges - Wikibooks, where spam is rife
Even the 100 commonest words could be worth covering early. Here's the English Wiktionary category with links to the top 100 in alpha order. Here are the top 20 in frequency order: the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it, he, for, was, on, are, as, with, his, they, at. HOWEVER, there will not be a direct relationship between the 100 commonest words in English and the 100 commonest in Maori. I'd be pleased to read of any studies that produce frequency figures for Maori words.
- Wiktionary:Mea tauira - Model article arrangement
- 1000 basic words
- Wiktionary:100 kupu kitea noatia - commonest words
- Category:100 kupu kitea noatia